Who can be a client?
I’ve set up Matterhorn Financial Planning to provide a wide variety of financial planning services to people of ordinary financial means. This means:
- no minimum asset levels,
- no minimum fee amount,
- no requirements on where your investments are held, and
- no set menu of services or investment products.
Since I work hourly and often virtually or by phone, my firm is often a good fit for clients who:
- have specific questions or projects they need help with,
- want an ongoing source of answers or feedback,
- want help but prefer to not just hand over the reins,
- are comfortable with or prefer not meeting in person, or
- have a limited budget for financial planning services.