You’ve got questions, I’ve got answers. Or, I can help you realize that you are asking the wrong question. We can have a phone call or meet on Skype to discuss what’s on your mind—it doesn’t always require a big project. Some questions people might ask are:
- Should I refinance my house?
- What kind of loan is best?
- How can I understand my benefits at work?
- What kind of retirement account should I use?
- Should I pay off my mortgage or invest my money?
- Which investments should I choose in my 401(k)?
- How much life insurance do I need, and which kind?
- Should I invest in rental property?
- Should I start taking my social security benefits?
What can you do for me?